McDougal LittellTIGHE customized over 30 state editions for copyright years 2007, 2008, and 2009 for McDougal Littell Social Studies. The programs consisted of full volumes and splits of The Americans and World History: Patterns of Interaction at high school and World Cultures and Geography, World History: Ancient Through Early Modern Times, and American History at middle school.
- Editorial and production services
- Concept development
- Manuscript writing and editing
- Editorial page review, all stages
- Standards correlation and tracking
- Page production and file management ©2007, ©2008
- Comprehensive project management